Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Regenerative Techniques in Implant Therapy
Dr. Istvan Urban
Dr. Istvan Urban received his DMD degree and subsequently his MD degree from Semmelweis University School of Medicine and Dentistry. He completed a residency program in oral surgery at St. Istvan Hospital in Budapest, Hungary. He completed his internship program in Periodontics at UCLA. After he graduated from the Fellowship Program in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda University, he was appointed Assistant Professor the following year. Dr. Urban teaches implant dentistry in the graduate program at Loma Linda, and he holds an active license in the state of California. He maintains a private practice in Budapest, Hungary. Dr. Urban has published scientific articles and text book chapters on bone regeneration and soft tissue reconstructive surgery around dental implants. Dr. Urban is an internationally-invited speaker in the field of Implant Dentistry.
A 5-day course customized for our Institute!
July 18-23, 2022
Tuition Fee: 6900 Euro
Tuition Fee includes:
- Lecture/hands-on workshop/live surgery, snacks/lunches for the 5-day course
- Sightseeing bus tour on July 21
- Pick up service for the 5-day course (at selected hotels)
Part I: 2 days
- Principles of ridge augmentation – membranes, grafts, and graft harvesting sites
- Mandibular surgery – surgical anatomy, anterior and posterior mandibular surgery
Part II: 1.5 days
- Posterior maxillary ridge and sinus augmentation
- Diagnosis and management of complications in ridge and sinus augmentation
Part III: 1.5 days
Preservation and Regeneration of soft tissues in the anterior maxilla.
- Papilla preservation and reconstruction
- Anterior maxillary hard and soft tissue regeneration
Lecture, Hands-on and Live Surgery