Advanced Bone and Soft Tissue Regenerative in Implant Therapy
Dr. Istvan Urban
Lecture / Hands-On / Live Surgery
COURSE POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
July 19-24, 2021
July 28 – August 2, 2020 (original date)
A 5-day course customized for our Institute!
Dr. Urban teaches implant dentistry in the graduate program at Loma Linda University. He is licensed in the state of California (USA) and has a private practice in Budapest, Hungary.
Dr. Urban received his PhD degree in Periodontology in 2012 at the University of Szeged, Hungary. He is currently an honorary professor at the University of Szeged.
1. The principles of ridge augmentation. Membranes, grafts, and graft harvesting sites.
2. The mandibular surgery. Surgical anatomy, Anterior and posterior mandibular surgery.
Part II: 1.5 days
1. The posterior maxillary ridge and sinus augmentation
2. Diagonsis and managament of complications in ridge and sinus augmentation.
Part III: 1.5 days: Preservation and Regeneration of soft tissues in the anterior maxilla.
1. Papilla Preservation and Reconstruction.
2. Anterio maxillary hard and soft tissue regeneration
Lecture, Hands-on and Live Surgery.
Tuition Fee: 6900 Euro
Tuition Fee Includes:
-Lecture/hands-on workshop/live surgery, snacks/lunches for the 5-day course.
-Sightseeing bus tour on July 22
-Pick up service for the 5-day course (at selected hotels)