Predictable Vertical Bone Augmentation
Dr. Istvan Urban
Advanced Hard & Soft Tissue Regenative Technieques in Implant Therapy
Dr. Istvan Urban received his DMD degree and subsequently his MD degree from Semmelweis University School of Medicine and Dentistry. He completed a residency program in oral surgery at St. Istvan Hospital in Budapest, Hungary. He completed his internship program in Periodontics at UCLA. After he graduated from the Fellowship Program in Implant Dentistry at Loma Linda University, he was appointed Assistant Professor the following year. Dr. Urban teaches implant dentistry in the graduate program at Loma Linda, and he holds an active license in the state of California. He maintains a private practice in Budapest, Hungary. Dr. Urban has published scientific articles and text book chapters on bone regeneration and soft tissue reconstructive surgery around dental implants. Dr. Urban is an internationally-invited speaker in the field of Implant Dentistry.
• Diagnosis and Patient Selection
• Treatment Planning
• Surgical preparation and surgical steps
• Barrier selection and fixation devices
• Bone harvest regions and techniques
• Post-operative protocol
• Principles and Practice of Mucogingival Biology and Surgical Procedures around Dental Implants
• Papilla reconstruction around single implant sites
• Re-establishment of the vestibule after vertical and horizontal augmentation.
• Development of papillae for multiple site in the esthetic region
• Free connective tissue graft for papilla reconstruction after connective tissue harvest
• Xenogenic/collagen soft tissue graft combined with a strip-gingival auto-graft sandwich soft tissue augmentation technique. Micro suturing techniques for soft tissue grafting